Thank you for visiting this website. The text in front of you explains what, how and why we use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Website, and when communicating electronically with APARTEDICIONS.
No personal data of users is collected through this website without their consent, nor is it transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
APARTEDICIONS, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing
The party responsible for the processing of the personal data you provide us with will be the publishing house APARTEDICIONS, with CIF 43.402.981-A, with registered address at Carrer La Bisbal, number 3 – 08041 – Barcelona.
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, APARTEDICIONS provides you with the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, through which you may contact us to resolve any questions you may have in this regard, or to exercise your rights under the terms provided for by law.
Purpose of the processing
1. The personal data provided through the data collection forms on the website https://apartedicions.com,o via e-mail, in order to attend to and properly process the queries sent and the information requested.
2. To be able to offer services in accordance with your interests, improve your user experience and, where appropriate, to process applications, requests, as well as to send you newsletters through our newsletter.
No automated decisions will be made on the website.
What data we process and from where it is obtained
The data processed comes from:
– Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose or through our email.
– Data derived from the provision of our services.
What type of data we collect
– Name and contact details, such as your name and surname, ID card number, e-mail address, telephone number.
– Bank details, credit card details.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent. When you give us your consent we only ask for it in relation to specific uses of personal information where it is necessary and, if we need it, we will obtain it separately and make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
Necessary for the performance of a contract: where we enter into a contract with you, we will process your personal information for the purposes of performing that contract (i.e. to provide the Services and Products to you).
The legitimate interest of the controller
If you withdraw your consent, APARTEDICIONS will not be able to process your data.
Similarly, the legitimacy of this processing is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
Communication of data
Your data will not be communicated or transferred during the period of processing, unless legally obliged to do so.
The company will only agree to the transfer of data to the authorities in the event that the user has carried out actions contrary to the Law or has not complied with the contents of the legal notice.
APARTEDICIONS does not transfer data internationally.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, we will proceed to its complete deletion.
Rights of interested parties
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not APARTEDICIONS is processing personal data concerning them.
Likewise, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties have the right to:
– Access their data: you have the right to access and know what personal data we are processing that concerns you.
– Request the rectification or deletion of their data: in certain circumstances, they have the right to rectify any personal data that they consider to be inaccurate and which concern them, and which are processed by APARTEDICIONS, or even to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– To request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
– To portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
– Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we will no longer process your data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the sending of advertising by electronic means, and to withdraw your consent.
You may exercise the rights described above by sending a written request to APARTEDICIONS at the address Carrer La Bisbal, number 3 – 08041 – Barcelona, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Finally, in the event that you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.